A Research Department on your Laptop - Available for Phoenix or for Tucson
You can access Magic Pro by clicking on the BLUE link below ...
if you are NOT a subscriber you can manipulate the application but you will not see data until you subscribe. You need need to REGISTER and make payment arrangements to become a subscriber. Call 623.606.8113 to make payment arrangements.
On the Magic Pro main screen you can click on the RED CLICK TO REGISTER link on the top of the page, fill out the registration form that pops up, and submit it. Then you will need to call 623.606.8113 to make payment arrangements so your subscription can be activated. Each user that wants access must complete a registration form.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER you can access Magic Pro by clicking the BLUE link below to open Magic Pro, then enter your login credentials and have access to the datasets that you have subscribed to.
Magic Professional is an affordable web-based housing data application suite for the most astute housing industry CEO and market research team. Each subscription allows unlimited use by any associate in your organization at no additional charge.
It is designed to produce highly comprehensive results without sophisticated computer skills or programs and is compatible with the user’s present software applications, running on desktops, laptops, or smart phones. Multiple users can have simultaneous access in your office under one subscription.
Visualize Magic Pro as a file cabinet with multiple drawers, with each drawer containing a specific comprehensive dataset relative to the Phoenix or the Tucson housing markets.
SEE THE POWERPOINT SLIDES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR A DEMONSTRATION
Each drawer contains a data set, for example, new home closings and permits at the subdivision level, or land and lot sales transactions for the last 24 months, or new home product offerings at the floor plan level. Subscribers can choose which drawer or drawers they would like to have access to, so they pay only for the data they have a need to access.
Based on your needs, budget, and selection, your Magic Professional subscription can include one or more of the following:
THE DATASETS AVAILABLE FOR SUBSCRIPTION
IN MAGIC PRO .....
Sales and Permit dataset - Monthly permit and closing activity by subdivision - 12-month data track - $150/mo.
- Map and air photo based with geo-coded data
- Comprehensive filtering allowing mission specific data presentation and analysis
- Remaining lot inventory and lot size characteristics at the active subdivision level
- Average base and closing prices
- 12 month by month permits and closings plus two previous years data
- Comprehensive additional data fields allowing full analysis of the activity by product type and more
- Pre-formatted “quick view” reports, including complete market-wide builder and subdivisions rankings by month, the year to date and the last 12 months
- Master plan community rankings
- Submarket and/or custom area data filtering and analysis
- Product type, lot size, or price range data filtering and analysis
- Plus extensive additional filtering capability within each dataset so that the user is able to extract specifically the data that meets his needs ... with just a few mouse clicks.
- All data results are exportable to MS Excel, PDF or Word and subject to graphing further analysis tools
Product Dataset - Product and pricing plus product characteristics at the floor plan level for every active subdivisions– plus 24-month historical pricing by plan plus plan-level features, square footage, bedrooms, baths, garages, etc. plus direct link to the builder website with one mouse click - $100/mo. or $50/mo. when coupled with a subscription to the Sales and Permit dataset.
Land and Lot Sales dataset - 24-month land sales data at the transaction level with buyer, seller, legal, lat/long coordinates, number of lots, acres and prices per, - $100/Mo or $50/mo. When coupled with a subscription to the Sales and Permit dataset.
Futures dataset – Data on each subdivision that has a plat recorded but where no building permits have yet been drawn. This data represents where the future new home communities will be built and interfaces therefore with the Sales and Permit active subdivisions. $100/mo. or $50/mo. when coupled with a subscription to the Sales and Permit dataset
Datasets are also available for New Home Permits, New Home Closings, and Resale Closings as well as standalone data for commercial permits and closings - Each of these datasets is available at $100 per month separately or at $50/month along with a Sales and Permit dataset subscription.
The cost of your subscription will depend on your selection of datasets and range from as low as $100 per month. All subscriptions are for six months. Sales tax is charged on all subscriptions.
Magic Professional has preformatted Quick Reports and Analysis Tools
Magic Pro has a series of pre-formatted and auto-generated Quick View Reports , the ANALYSIS WIZARD, and the GRAPH TO EXCEL and HEAT MAP buttons that allow any user to make instant use of these powerful tools.
Pre-formatted Automatically Generated 2 or 3 mouse click Quick View Reports
- Ready for printing PDF or MS Excel
- Subdivision performance ranking current month by defined area
- Builder ranking current month by defined area
- Land Sales current month by defined area
- Product offering table by defined area
- Product offering graph by defined area
- Subdivision performance by month closings and permits
- Permits share by defined area and price ranges
- Closings share by defined area and price range
SEE THE FOLLOWING BRIEF POWERPOINT OVERVIEW .....